Friday, November 23, 2007

Take it easy!!

I know, I know!!! I have been slacking on the blog. It's been a bit crazy around here. A new baby and all.
I was impressed to find out after going to the W+K holiday party that so many of you folks read this blog. I won't keep you waiting that long anymore you sassy bastards.
Frans Mom and Sister (Kathie and Katie) came to visit Faye for a few days all the way from Youngstown Ohio. Home of KELLY "THE GHOST"PAVLIK, if you haven't heard of this guy, you will soon enough. Kelly is the Middleweight Champion with a 32-0 record. Following in the footsteps of bruisers like Rocky Graziano and The Raging Bull, Jake LaMotta.
If you like boxing watch this youtube clip. Every-time he knocks a guy down I want you you to stand up and shout "HAVE A SEAT YOU FRIGGIN' SISSY" Cut and paste this into your browser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISdEAbNtZtk&feature=related

YOUNGSTOWN AMERICAN BAD ASS!

Any-who... I had a great time with three generations of O'Connor ladies.
Here's some pics of the bambina. after all that's what you all are waiting for.
Coming soon. Faye's first Thanksgiving.

Faye and her proud Daddy.

The GREATEST photo that I have ever taken!

Our Angel Buttermaker.

YIKES!!

Snoozy Magoo

"How the hell did my spaceship land here with these lunatics"

even though you can't see it, her shirt say's "world championship hog caller" Wooooo Pig, Sooey!

Baby is stone cold chillin' in her baby papasan chair that Uncle Mark bought her. Big ups Uncle Mark!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it is the best photo you have ever taken! give your gals my love.