Saturday, March 22, 2008

It's thprring!!



Although we have no photos of it, we just wanted to let you know that Faye finger painted at school on Thursday.
We're just saying...
I heard they took photos and as soon as I get a copy I'll post them for everyone.

it's really nice here. The daffodils are up and the tulips are almost up.

Norman Rockwells Easter Dutch Girl.

Ray and Fran's Easter Dutch Girl.

She learned to make raspberries.

and to make snot bubbles.

TAH DAH!!!
Mommy's little Burrito.

TAH DAH!!
Daddy's Little Stuffed Cabbage.


We want to thank Joanna for the awesome hand made blanket she brought us last week when she visited from Ojai California.
Faye loves it as much as we do. Look for yourself. Have you ever laid eyes on a more snugly little muffin?

Happy Easter.

Double Dutch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Being the big dork I am, I found your site and have been lurking for a while now. Can I just say that you two have created the cutest little girl on the planet! Love her! Can't wait to read about her next adventures. Hope you all are well. Next time we're in Portland, we'll look you up. Take care, Jim and DeeDee Mariano