Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Billetproof

I'm doing this a little backwards and half assed but I had this feeling today that I am a total slacker and need to post something. So I give you one AWESOME image of Flavor Faye and Daddy at the Billetproof car show in Chehalis Washington. It was the best car show that I have ever been to. Check out why here http://www.billetproof.com/. Just a really great day in the sun with my girls (and Geoff Cecil) and the coolest cars that I have ever seen. The reason why this post is backassed is that I went to Big Sur and met up with Fran and Faye in New York prior to this day and I need to post those pictures and story as well. Geoff just took a great photo and I wanted to get it up asap. So stay tuned...Photos of Faye Gordon taking over NYC are soon on the way.

It was 100 degrees and Faye was still as cool as it comes.
Photo by Geoff Cecil

No comments: