Monday, April 14, 2008

The Exer-Saucer, pooping and some friends

Faye has a new distraction. It's called the exer-saucer and it's one of the many rides, I being the ride operator, rotate her on every hour. She seems to love it. You've heard the term "I'm so happy that I could shit" well she loves it so much that she actually chooses to poop in it most of the time. It's kind of like her bathroom. What a fun bathroom. I think I need to remodel our bathroom so I have squeeky things to pull on while I do my business. Faye I think you are on to something!!
In other news... Kari and Todd and family came to Portland for their spring break. Kristin and Dan had a awesome bbq on Saturday. Dan made ribs and wings and all the trimmings. By trimmings I mean beer and tequila. All I am saying is that Todd ate the worm and then I heard tales of a late night moon dancing around Kristins house. Wish I had some photos of that to post. Maybe not.

Exer-Saucer

Pooping!

I think Kari was telling Faye about her automatic bread maker that she used to have.

Kristin, Kari and Tiffany. These Moms know how to throw down and party.

No comments: