Monday, April 14, 2008

put the yams in the hole

Faye ate her very first solid food. I made Chicken and yams. As always Faye was sitting with us while we ate but this time was a little different. She was making all these chimpanzee signals as we ate. "What is it buttermaker"? " "looks like she's saying she wants to eat your food" "don't be ridiculous...babies eat milk" Well not this baby. Fran started putting the yams in her mouth and Faye was surprised. You could seriously read her thoughts through her eyes. "What's this new taste?...How do I work my mouth?...put more in because I'm having fun spitting it everywhere!!" It looked like your typical old person at Denny's.

The very first Buttermaker food.
The Yam.

Someone is throwing out some serious signals.


"Fran what do you think she wants"???




That's right dummies...I'm glad you finally figured it out. Love the yams.

No comments: