Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Butterball is almost cooked

The little turkey is almost done!!!!!!!
Fran is feeling a lot of settling in the lower belly region. She has the official "with baby waddle" goin on.
We finished our birthing birthing classes last week. I learned a lot of stuff that I never imagined. I feel like I could deliver the little one myself after watching 50 births on DVD. Gross.
We have been thinking of names this last week. In the spirit of the season we decided on Dracula Buttermaker Gordon. Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

The leaves are starting to turn and fall which means the time is near. Stay tuned, It could be any time now.
It's a beautiful day in Portland.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

no one is prettier than fran-o.

abbfla66 said...

One of my first choices was Tarzan Aquaman, but that got totally vetoed.