Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Buttermaker down on the farm...

Farm.

We went for a drive in the country this weekend and stumbled on this little farm.
It was basically Old McDonalds farm but they called it French Prarie Farm just to confuse us.
Fran is a champ! She is at work today.
I'm chewing on my finger nails more than normal. It really is so close. Frans hospital bag is packed and I am ready to start feeding her ice chips at a moments notice. Satnd back...
It's Farmer Fran.

He's lucky Fran doesn't make a sweater out of him!

This is us waiting for the "Pigtucky Derby" to start.

I got my portrait painted on some hay.

Not tall enough to ride this ride.

Someone pooped is Caspers Cornflakes.

This time next year The Buttermaker will be stoked on climbing the hay pyramid.

The Devil.

I told you!!

The Devils fat friend.

Fran why do you insist on spoiling the Devils appetite before dinner?

Fran as the pig.

Buttermaker as the pig.

No comments: